Exclusive MICE destination, which is completely immersed in the green of the Natural Reserve in Stornara
The Ethra Congress Center, the perfect destination for meetings and incentives
The Ethra Congress Center, in the Ethra Reserve, has the greatest capacity for events in Southern Italy with 789 rooms distributed over 2 5 star Hotels and 2 4 star Hotels, a 7,800 sqm renovated complex. The layout and the facilities are one of a kind and can host events of every type including Business Meetings, Conventions, Incentives and Congresses. There are also large areas where tensile structures can be erected.
The Ethra Congress Center is in the heart of the rich Apulian territory, characterised by olive groves and vineyards, wonderful coastlines, towns and hamlets with an enchanted atmosphere.
The Ethra Congress Center is an exclusive MICE destination, which is completely immersed in the green of Natural Reserve and which boasts great architectonic importance. Attention has been paid to every detail of the Center’s spacious areas, designed by the architect, Emilio Ambasz, forerunner of green architecture. It is perfectly integrated into the vast pine wood which connects the Hotel to the very long, private sandy beach on the Ionian Sea.
Any kind of event, of any size and with any type of set-up can be held at The Ethra Congress Center due to its extensive facilities. Large outdoor areas are also available for the erection of tensile structures.• 30 adjustable congress rooms (from 10 to 600 seats)
• 600 seats in the grand plenary room
• 789 rooms distributed over 2 5- star Hotels and 2 4- star Hotels
• 7 restaurants with a total of 3,177 covers
• 7 bars, 2 of which are on the beach
• 7,800 sqm of indoor and outdoor space
• 2 open-air theatres (400 and 1,000 seats)
• 6 swimming pools (of which 5 are filled with seawater)
• 1 Thalasso SPA
• 3 gym-fitness areas, of which one is equipped with Technogym machines
• 7 tennis courts
• 1 all-purpose tennis/volleyball court
• 3 5-a-side football pitches
• 1 beach volley and beach tennis court
There is also a bowls court, archery, target shooting, table tennis, a shopping gallery and a hairdresser. For golf lovers there is the championship 18 hole “Golf Club Metaponto” a few kilometres away. All the rooms have air conditioning with individual regulators. Any kind of audio-visual equipment can be installed in these rooms. There is a Fibre-Optic Wi-Fi Internet connection with a broad band downloading capacity of 500Mbit as well as an uploading capacity of 500Mbit.
• Setting up of stands, display areas and tensile structures
• Appropriate connectivity
• Furniture hire
• Simultaneous translation
• Technical assistance and hostess services
• Photo-video services
• Team building activities
• Entertainment of every kind
• Floral decoration and gifts
• Porter service
• Babysitting service
• Appropriate and studied catering options for every event
• Transfer service to and from airports and railway stations
& Thalasso SPA
The bar on the dunes has coffee shop facilities, cold drinks, pleasant snacks and can provide light lunches. The Sailing Club on the beach provides Laser boats and Trident boats for sailing courses and individual boat trips, as well as canoes, pedalos and paddle surfboards.
From June to September, our team of reliable but never pushy entertainers will not only offer fun activities but also timely services, taking into consideration the needs of both our eldest and our smallest Guests, providing services, such as sports, entertainment, excursions and giving assistance to children. Throughout the day from morning to night, the captivating positive energy and vitality of our “equipe” will involve Guests in thousands of activities, parties and games. Guests will be able to give performances of singing, acting and much more.
Every evening shows, such as musicals, cabarets and variety performances take place in the 2 professionally equipped open-air amphitheatres that host a vast selection of continuously new shows. Attention to detail concerning the choreography, the costumes, the video mapping and the live singing performances, will ensure unforgettable experiences.
For our youngest Guests
The Mini, Teeny and Junior Clubs for small children and youngsters are run by our highly qualified and carefully selected staff who specialise in entertaining our young Guests with a vast programme of games, parties, sports and creative activities... and a lot of fun in the sea.
The Ethra Congress Center offers large areas reserved for small children and youngsters only, including the playground with giant games and the Spray Park, created and purpose-built in order to ensure a fun holiday in complete safety.
Baby Kitchen/Baby Feeding facility: Parents who prefer to cook and prepare meals for their children 0-3 years old (with tables, chairs and high chairs) can use the baby kitchens from 6 a.m. to midnight, assistance is provided and basic foods are available at main mealtimes. Medical assistance in the hotel 24 hours a day.
• Visit and winetasting at one of the most prestigious and award-winning wineries in Apulia to get acquainted with the history and flavours of Apulian wine
• Tasting of extra-virgin olive oil and typical Apulian products in a wonderful countryside setting, surrounded by centuries-old olive trees
• Tasting in selected Apulian dairies to get acquainted to and savour the production of mozzarella and burrata cheese
• Cookery lessons with an Apulian chef to learn the secrets of some traditional recipes
• Designer shopping with a visit to the ancient artisan workshops in the centre of Grottaglie, the city of ceramics, and to the historical tailors’ shops in Ginosa
• For golf lovers, the championship 18 hole “Golf Club Metaponto” is a few kilometres away
• Visit to the centre of Matera, European Capital of Culture 2019, where time has stood still
• Visit to the renovated archaeological museum Mar.TA in Taranto
• Visit to Metaponto, the illustrious city of Magna Grecia
• Nature excursion to the Gravina di Laterza, one of the largest canyons in Europe
• Boat trips on the sea accompanied by a team of marine biologists and participate in the research on the protection of dolphins