Exclusive MICE destination, completely immersed in the greenery of the Stornara Nature Reserve
The Ethra Congress Center, the perfect destination for meetings and incentives
The Ethra Congress Center, in Ethra Reserve, has the greatest capacity for events in Southern Italy with 789 rooms distributed over 2 5 star Hotels and 2 4 star Resorts, a 7,800 sqm complex. The setting and facilities are unique and can host events of every type including Business Meetings, Conventions, Incentives and Congresses. There are also large areas where tensile structures can be erected.
The Ethra Congress Center is in the heart of the rich Apulian territory, characterised by olive groves and vineyards, wonderful coastlines, towns and hamlets with an enchanted atmosphere.
The Ethra Congress Center is an exclusive MICE destination, which is completely immersed in the green of Stornare Natural Reserve and which boasts great architectonic importance. Attention has been paid to every detail of the Center’s spacious areas, designed by the architect, Emilio Ambasz, forerunner of green architecture. It is perfectly integrated into the vast pine wood which connects the Hotel to the very long, private sandy beach on the Ionian Sea.
The Ethra Congress Center can host any type of event, of any size and with any type of set-up, thanks to its extensive facilities. Large outdoor areas are also available for the installation of tensile structures.• 30 adjustable congress rooms (from 10 to 600 seats)
• 600 seats in the grand plenary room
• 789 rooms distributed over two 5- star Hotels and two 4- star Resorts
• 7 restaurants with a total of 3,177 covers
• 7 bars
• 7,800 sqm of indoor and outdoor spaces
• 2 open-air theatres (400 and 1,000 seats)
• 6 swimming pools (5 of which with seawater)
• 1 Thalasso SPA
• 3 gym-fitness areas, one is equipped with Technogym machines
• 7 tennis courts
• 1 all-purpose tennis/volleyball court
• 3 5-a-side football pitches
There is also a bowls court, archery, target shooting, table tennis, a shopping gallery and a hairdresser. For golf lovers there is the championship 18 hole “Golf Club Metaponto” a few kilometres away. All the rooms have air conditioning with individual regulators. Any kind of audio-visual equipment can be installed in these rooms. There is a Fibre-Optic Wi-Fi Internet connection with a broad band downloading capacity of 500Mbit as well as an uploading capacity of 500Mbit.
• Setting up of stands, display areas and tensile structures
• Appropriate connectivity
• Furniture hire
• Simultaneous translation
• Technical assistance and hostess services
• Photo-video services
• Team building activities
• Entertainment of every kind
• Floral decoration and gifts
• Porter service
• Babysitting service
• Appropriate and studied catering options for every event
• Transfer service to and from airports and railway stations
& Thalasso SPA
The Kalidria Hotel & Thalasso SPA is connected to the sandy, private beach by a centuries-old pine forest where the fragrances of juniper, myrtle and rosemary blend to form a restorative essence. Throughout the day, a convenient shuttle service is available to and from the beach that takes about 13 minutes.
Just a few steps from the beach is a bar (at Mediterraneo restaurant). Large umbrellas well spaced out to ensure privacy, sun loungers. Our youngest guests can bathe safely in the shallow water near the shore, with a sandy, sloping seabed and no rocks.
Our team of reliable and never intrusive entertainers will offer not only fun activities but also punctual services, taking into account the needs of our older and younger Guests, providing services such as sports, entertainment, excursions and assistance for children. Throughout the day, from morning to evening, the positive energy and vitality of our 'équipe' will involve Guests in a thousand activities, parties and games. Guests will be able to perform singing, acting and much more.
Every evening shows, such as musicals, cabaret and variety shows, take place in the 2 professionally equipped open-air amphitheatres that host a wide selection of ever-changing performances with fantastic costumes, exciting choreography and beautiful live songs. Unforgettable moments every night!
For our youngest Guests
The Nursery, Mini, Teeny and Junior Clubs for children and teenagers are run by highly qualified and carefully selected staff, specialised in entertaining our little guests with a wide programme of games, parties, sports and creative activities... and lots of fun in the sea.
The Ethra Convention Center offers large areas reserved for children and young people, including the playground with giant games and the Spray Park, specially created and constructed to ensure a fun and safe holiday.
Baby Kitchen/Baby Feeding facility (with tables, chairs and high chairs): parents who prefer to prepare meals for their children 0-3 years old can use the baby kitchens from 6 a.m. to midnight, assistance is provided and basic foods are available at main mealtimes. Medical assistance in the hotel 24 hours a day.
• Visit and winetasting at one of the most prestigious and award-winning wineries in Apulia to get acquainted with the history and flavours of Apulian wine
• Tasting of extra-virgin olive oil and typical Apulian products in a wonderful countryside setting, surrounded by centuries-old olive trees
• Tasting in selected Apulian dairies to get acquainted to and savour the production of mozzarella and burrata cheese
• Cookery lessons with an Apulian chef to learn the secrets of some traditional recipes
• Designer shopping with a visit to the ancient artisan workshops in the centre of Grottaglie, the city of ceramics, and to the historical tailors’ shops in Ginosa
• For golf lovers, the championship 18 hole “Golf Club Metaponto” is a few kilometres away
• Visit to the centre of Matera, European Capital of Culture 2019, where time has stood still
• Visit to the renovated archaeological museum Mar.TA in Taranto
• Visit to Metaponto, the illustrious city of Magna Grecia
• Nature excursion to the Gravina di Laterza, one of the largest canyons in Europe
• Boat trips on the sea accompanied by a team of marine biologists and participate in the research on the protection of dolphins