SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY BLUSERENA
- DIGITAL AND SOCIAL CHANNELS
- RESPONSE TIMES AND METHODS
- PRIVACY AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Bluserena S.p.A. (hereinafter, the "Company") uses the tools of the social web in order to inform, communicate and keep users up to date with regard to products, services and business activities as well as on personnel selection notices. For this purpose, Bluserena uses the institutional website https://www.bluserena.it/ and social media, as indicated below.
The external Social Media Policy has been prepared in order to suggest to users the rules of conduct to be respected in the Company's digital spaces.
The Site and the social networks used are managed by the Staff in charge, who may occasionally make use of external collaborators and consultants.
2. DIGITAL AND SOCIAL CHANNELS
For its institutional activities, the Company uses:
- Company website
The contents published on social channels are designed to inform users about the main activities of the Company.
Social channels are also used to encourage user engagement through comparison and dialogue.
The Staff can create original content of text, photography, infographic, video, etc.nbsp; which, unless otherwise indicated, are confidential.
The presence of advertising space in the margins of the contents published on the pages of the social networks used by the Company is not under the control of the same, but is managed independently by the managers of the individual social networks.
The Company's digital and social channels are constantly and systematically moderated by the Staff in charge of this.
Bluserena is committed to managing communication and dialogue spaces within its profiles in the different social networks asking its users - who have the opportunity to actively participate through forms of interaction such as comments, messages or self-publication of content - to respect some simple rules:
- You must always express your opinion with fairness and measure without the use of polemical and indignant tones, based as far as possible on verifiable facts and objective circumstances, and to respect the opinions of others and the image of the Company, its employees, collaborators and suppliers.
- In social networks everyone is responsible for the content they publish and the opinions they express. However, insults, vulgarities, insults, threats and, in general, violent attitudes will not be tolerated.
- The content published must always respect the privacy and confidentiality of people. References to facts or details that harm the personal sphere of third parties should be avoided.
- The interest of the topics with respect to the purposes of the Company is an essential requirement: it is not possible in any way to use these spaces for purposes other than those of the Company.
- Each discussion is linked to a specific theme: we ask all participants to respect it, avoiding widening the comparison in a generic and indiscriminate way.
- No form of advertising, spam or promotion of private interests or illegal activities is tolerated.
- Content that infringes copyright or unauthorized use of trademarks is not allowed.
In any case, all posts, comments or audio/video materials that:
- have a political or propagandistic content;
- have inappropriate language and/or a threatening tone and/or behaviour, violent, vulgar or disrespectful;
- have offensive, defamatory or disparaging content of the Company and that may harm the interests, image and reputation of the same;
- have illicit content or incitement to carry out illegal activities;
- have content that is offensive, deceptive, alarmist or in violation of the rights of third parties;
- disclose personal data and information or that may cause damage or damage the reputation of third parties;
- present content that is obscene, pornographic or child pornographic, or that offends the common morals and sensibilities of users;
- have discriminatory content based on gender, race, ethnicity, language, religious beliefs, political opinions, sexual orientation, age, personal and social conditions;
- promote or support activities that are illegal, infringe copyright, or misuse a trademark;
- include so-called "off topic" comments.
The reviews for the removal of posts, comments or other content are unquestionable. Everything that is published by users of social networks is subject to the conditions of service of the different social networks and can be used by such companies as per the general conditions of contract. For more information, we recommend that you consult the respective terms of service.
For those who violate these conditions or those contained in the policies of the tools adopted, Bluserena reserves the right to use the ban or block (when possible after a first warning) to prevent further interventions, and to report the user to the platform managers and possibly to the police (in cases of offenses with criminal relevance).
Messages containing personal data (email addresses, telephone numbers, addresses, etc.) as well as those relating to health conditions, may be removed to protect the persons concerned.
5. RESPONSE TIMES AND METHODS
The methods and times of response to questions, requests and requests addressed to Bluserena, may vary depending on their nature and the channel used. In the event that social channels are not the appropriate tool to meet specific user requests, the request will be transmitted to the competent office, based on the topic covered. In any case, Bluserena's social profiles do not constitute the channel to collect specific reports or complaints that we invite you to address direct to the competent office whose contact details are available by consulting the https://www.bluserena.it/ page.
6. PRIVACY AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Please note that the processing of users' personal data complies with the policies in use on the platforms used.
Users can send their reports to:
Bluserena S.p.A. Via Caravaggio, 125 - 65125 Pescara (PE)
Phone: (+39) 08583699